We invite you to come and work with us at our therapy rooms in North Leeds.
As a self employed practitioner at Physis you can enjoy the following benefits:
- a high quality therapeutic setting, appropriately furnished and equipped
- a calm, professional environment consistent with the values and ethos of therapeutic work
- a package of support for each individual practitioner – e.g. online advertising, promotional opportunities within the centre, access to WiFi, professional support through CPD opportunities, networking and promotional activities etc
Our therapy rooms are available to rent from as little as £4.80 per hour (depending on contracted hours).
Practitioners at Physis all undergo a rigorous application process and are required to meet certain criteria:
- To hold a recognised qualification in their chosen therapy discipline(s)
- To be insured for an industry appropriate amount for public liability and therapy malpractice / negligence
- To be registered with an appropriate governing body / professional association and to adhere to their code of conduct and ethics.
- To be completing regular CPD as recommended by your governing body / professional association
- To be supervised according to guidelines associated with your professional training
To be accepted as a practitioner working with us you will be required to provide proof of all of the above as part of your application.
If you are interested in applying, want to visit to have a look around, or would like more information please call us on 0113 261 2908 or email us at email@example.com
Room Bookings Calendar